with Global Travel Protect Premium
₱500,000 medical and hospital expense coverage plus
additional comprehensive benefits which are more
than what others can offer.
Global Travel Protect Premium
- Emergency First Medical Payment
- Emergency Dental Care
- Care of Minor Children
- Compassionate Visit
- Loss of Laptop, Cash/Money or Travel Documents
- Trip Curtailment/Termination or Cutting trip short
- Delayed Departure / Flight Delay (Inbound and Outbound)
- Missed Connecting Flight (Inbound & Outbound)
- Aircraft Hijacking Cover
- Overseas Calls for Medical Information Service
- Medical referral/appointment of local medical specialist
- Delivery of Prescribed Medicines
- Relay of Urgent Messages
- Location and forwarding of baggage and personal effects
- Advance of bail bond
- Legal Assistance (arising because of an accident) / Advance as loan and to be paid back by Insured
- Connection services
- Optional coverage: Hazardous & Winter Sports
- Optional coverage: Cruise Coverage
0 to 75 years old at the time of insurance application
(Children below 18 years old need to travel with a parent, legal guardian or someone who is at least 18 years of age or older)
Insured & spouse:
18 to 75 years old
0 week to 21 years old
Maximum of 5 persons:
2 adults and eligible children
- 100% for each person aged 66-74 years old
- 150% for each person aged 75 years old and above
Get insured for your short-stay journeys abroad with Short-Term Travel Plan. Just indicate your departure and return dates and you are set to fly!
Multiple trips, with maximum 90 days per travel, to any local or international destination.
Be protected for one (1) year while you make the most out of your trips. Choose from any of these Annual Travel Plan options intended for a responsible, frequent flyer like you:
Single Trip - the best option for you if you travel to a single destination.
Multiple Trip (90 days) - designed for those who travel to different destinations for a maximum of 90 days within the year.
Multiple Trip (180 days) - tailored for those who need to visit different countries for a maximum of 180 days within the year.
Travel smart and safe as you explore the Philippines via land or sea.
(Should be at least 150km away from the point of origin)
|1 USD =||50.41 PHP|
|US Dollar||Philippine Peso|
|1 EUR =||56.53 PHP|
Paramount Life & General Insurance Corporation has a strong financial base with a total net worth to over P1.7 billion pesos and assets of P4 billion.
We now have over 60 branches nationwide ready to serve.
Established in 1950 we began as a non-life insurance business with the name Paramount Insurance and Surety Corporation.
Leading insurance provider for OFWs worldwide.
In compliance with the guidelines of the General Community Quarantine (GCQ) in Metro Manila, our head office and branches are open to serve you during weekdays (except holidays) from 8 am to 3 pm starting September 27, 2021.
For inquiries and other concerns, you may reach us through any of the following channels:
CALL/TEXT: (GLOBE) 0917-558-3969 or (SMART/SUN) 0998-842-1957
To ensure your safety and continuous coverage, we encourage you to settle your premium through our different online payment channels.
For our valued clients who will be visiting our office, kindly follow our safety protocols by practicing social distancing and wearing masks while inside the premises.
Let us work together in fighting this pandemic.
Please stay safe, protected and healthy.