Global Travel Protect Premium
With greater ease and affordability of travel, it is exhilirating to explore and discover what the world has to offer. Be a smart traveller when exploring the Philippines and other countries.
You need a protection that covers your trip essentials such as delayed luggage, loss of baggage, flight cancellation, medical assistance and many more.
GET COMPREHENSIVE COVERAGES
Reimburse unused and non-refundable portion of travel fare, accommodation expenses, penalties and other irrecoverable prepaid charges related to your trip due to death, life-threatening condition, serious illness/injury, sickness resulting to compulsory quarantine or denied boarding.
Enjoy worry-free travel with Paramount's Global Travel Protect Premium
- Emergency First Medical Payment
- Emergency Dental Care
- Care of Minor Children
- Compassionate Visit
- Loss of Laptop, Cash/Money or Travel Documents
- Trip Curtailment/Termination or Cutting trip short
- Delayed Departure / Flight Delay (Inbound and Outbound)
- Missed Connecting Flight (Inbound & Outbound)
- Aircraft Hijacking Cover
- Overseas Calls for Medical Information Service
- Medical referral/appointment of local medical specialist
- Delivery of Prescribed Medicines
- Relay of Urgent Messages
- Location and forwarding of baggage and personal effects
- Advance of bail bond
- Legal Assistance (arising because of accident) / Advance as loan and to be paid back by Insured
- Connection services
- Optional coverage: Hazardous & Winter Sports
- Optional coverage: Cruise Coverage
Filipinos who are travelling abroad or within the Philippines.
- 100% for ages 66-74 years old
- 150% for 75 years old
(minimum of 10 persons)
Get a Quote
Maximize and enjoy your journey without worrying about your protection.
SHORT TERM PLAN
Single Trip - best option for you if you travel to a single destination.
Multiple Trip (90 days) - designed for those who travel to different destinations for a maximum of 90 days within the year.
Multiple Trip (180 days) - tailored for those who need to visit different countries for a maximum of 180 days within the year.
DOMESTIC TRAVEL PLAN
(Should be at least 150km away from the point of origin)
Pay through your credit card for a hassle free and convenient payment transaction.
Pay online through BPI Express Online, Bancnet Online, GCash, ECPay, 7 Eleven, Cebuana Lhuillier, MLhuillier, and Coins.ph.
Pay over-the-counter through any Banco de Oro or Metrobank branches, LBC Bills Express Payment, SM Bills Payment Facility, Bayad Centers near you.
|1 USD =||50.31 PHP|
|US Dollar||Philippine Peso|
|1 EUR =||59.74 PHP|
Why choose Paramount?
We now have over 60 branches nationwide ready to serve.
Paramount Life & General Insurance Corporation has a strong financial base with a total net worth to over P1.7 billion pesos and assets of P4 billion.
Leading insurance provider for OFWs worldwide.
Established in 1950 we began as a non-life insurance business with the name Paramount Insurance and Surety Corporation.